We develop project for following Department on 2019 2020 both IEEE and Real Time project ideas
Android Studio is the official IDE for Android application development, based on IntelliJ IDEA. On top of the capabilities you expect from IntelliJ, Android Studio offers:
- Flexible Gradle-based build system
- Build variants and multiple
- Code templates to help you build common app features
- Rich layout editor with support for drag and drop theme editing
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine
- And much more
What is the use of Google Firebase?
Firebase by Google can be used for the following:
- Firebase manages all data real-time in the database. So, the exchange of data to and fro from the database is easy and quick. Hence, if you are looking to develop mobile apps such as live streaming, chat messaging, etc., you can use Firebase.
- Firebase allow syncing the real-time data across all the devices- Android, iOS, and the web without refreshing the screen
- Firebase offers integration to Google Ads, AdMob, DoubleClick, Play Store, Data Studio, BigQuery, and Slack, to make your app development with efficient and accurate management and maintenance
- Everything from databases, analytics to crashing reports are included in Firebase. So, the app development teams can stay focused on improving the user experience
What are the benefits of Firebase?
As per our firebase expert developer below are the key benefits:
- Create Application without backend server
- No need extra money spent for backend server
- Sync real time data in the application
- Quick display data in the application
- Faster then any backend web services
- No SQL database so it is more faster
- You can provide any social networking login with very few lines code
- Push notification
- Crash reports
- Cloud storage
- Test Lab
- Dynamic Linking
- Auto Backup and many more…
As the popularity has grown, the demand for experts of Angular has also grown. This has resulted in significantly better salaries for Angular developers. Today, a lot of employment surveys place the job of ‘web developer’ among the hottest jobs of the century, especially if you are an Angular JS expert. This leads to the discussion of whether there are good Angular training courses and should one join it? If you are wondering about the same thing, this article will help you understand a bit more about Angular and why it is a worthy career choice.
Understanding Angular JS
For a long time, web pages have been developed on HTML or Hyper Text Markup Language. Even today, HTML is used for building many websites, being a very good language for building static websites. But when it comes to a dynamic interactive website or web application, HTML falls short. Thus comes Angular.
The design of Angular is made in a way that it is suitable for the CRUD type of applications (Create, Read, Update, Delete). This means there can be applications that are not suitable for Angular (such as certain games), but a large majority of apps are CRUD type and that makes Angular a widely used framework.
Unlike other frameworks, Backbone puts the developer in charge of choosing the right tool that works best for a given project.
- Separated business and UI logic: Backbone can help you with, is keeping your business logic separate from your user interface.
- Event-driven communication: Event-driven communication between views and models prevents the code from being hard to read.
- Less code: Backbone.js makes your code simple, systematic and organized. It acts as a bacThe Indian Wirekbone for your project. The more you stick to backbone conventions the less you have to code,
- Syncing with backend: Models in Backbone.js can be tied to a back-end since Backbone provides excellent support for RESTful APIs.
Roughly six month after the release of Angular 2, the next big update for Angular is now available: Angular 4, or rather Angular v4, because the team decided it should be called “just Angular” from now on, without stating the version number explicitly in the name. Originally, the “2” was used to differentiate between AngularJS and the all new Angular Framework, which came with many reassessed and refined concepts. The result, Angular, can be used in many different programming Languages like Dart, TypeScript or ECMAScript 5 among others.
When Angular 2 got published, the team also decided to use “semantic versioning” for further versions, making the relationship between different versions in terms of compatibility and new features visible at a glance.
Version numbers are, therefore, set up according to the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH schema. The particular digit is changed in accordance with the following criteria:
- MAJOR is increased when there is an incompatible change to the API. For Angular, this could be the case if newer versions of a utilized library like zone.js or rxjs gets adopted, that brings along a change to the API.
- MINOR is increased when additional functionality is provided, but existing functions and the API are kept stable. For Angular, this could be something like an additional pipe getting shipped as part of the framework.
- PATCH is increased when some troubleshooting is done without altering the API, thus being backward compatible.
React Native App Development
In mobile app development, the term native is defined as an ecosystem that Apple or Google, for example, chooses for developing apps for their operating systems. Xamarin and React Native technology is very complex and can be classified as either native or hybrid. Xamarin can be considered a native and a hybrid development platform, as it builds native Android, iOS, and Windows apps in C#, with either Visual Studio or Xamarin Studio. It also creates hybrid applications for multiple operating systems using C# codebase, IDE, language, and APIs. However, since there is another layer between the code and the platform, many people consider it hybrid development.
Native App Development
Native mobile apps are the most common type of app. They are built for specific platforms and are written in languages that the platform accepts. For example, Swift and Objective-C for native iOS apps and Java or Kotlin for native Android apps. Native apps are also built using the specific Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the selected operating systems.
Both Apple and Google provide app developers with their own development tools, interface elements, and SDK. Most companies will invest in native mobile app development because of the multitude of benefits offered in comparison to other types of apps.
Advantages of Native Apps
- Native apps deliver the best performance of all three development approaches.
- Native apps receive complete support from app stores and the overall app marketplace. Distribution in app stores helps with discoverability.
- Native development allows developers to access the full feature set of the selected operating system.
- The user experience of native apps is far superior to web apps or hybrid apps. To the user, the flow is more natural because of each mobile operating system’s specific UI guidelines and standards.
- A native app must be approved by its respective operating system which assures quality, security, and device compatibility.
Hybrid App Development
Hybrid app development is essentially a web app that incorporates additional native features. Including native features is possible when you deploy a wrapper to act as a bridge between platforms. A hybrid app consists of two parts:
- A native shell. This shell is downloadable and loads the code using a webview.
Advantages of Hybrid App Development
- Hybrid apps don’t need a web browser like web apps.
- Hybrid apps have access to a device’s internal APIs and device hardware.
- Only one codebase is needed for hybrid apps.
What is Eclipse?
In the context of computing, Eclipse is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing applications using the Java programming language and other programming languages such as C/C++, Python, PERL, Ruby etc.
The Eclipse platform which provides the foundation for the Eclipse IDE is composed of plug-ins and is designed to be extensible using additional plug-ins. Developed using Java, the Eclipse platform can be used to develop rich client applications, integrated development environments and other tools. Eclipse can be used as an IDE for any programming language for which a plug-in is available.
The Java Development Tools (JDT) project provides a plug-in that allows Eclipse to be used as a Java IDE, PyDev is a plugin that allows Eclipse to be used as a Python IDE, C/C++ Development Tools (CDT) is a plug-in that allows Eclipse to be used for developing application using C/C++, the Eclipse Scala plug-in allows Eclipse to be used an IDE to develop Scala applications and PHPeclipse is a plug-in to eclipse that provides complete development tool for PHP.
Which includes the following
Abstract, Introduction, Literature Survey, Existing System, Disadvantages, Proposed System, Advantages, System Requirements, Block Diagram, Dataflow Diagram, UML Diagrams, Use Case Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Activity Diagram, Implementation,Modules, Modules Description, System Study, System Testing,Screen Shots, Software Environment, Software Description, Coding, conclusion, References.
Which includes the following
Abstract, Introduction, Literature Survey, Existing System, Disadvantages, Proposed System, Advantages, System Requirements
3. Installation & Configuration
4. Guideline – How to Install and Run Project
PDF or Video demo
5. Project Delivery
1) Guidelines Doc
1) Final Report / Document
2) IEEE Base paper (if available based on Requirement).
3) Modified Title / Modified Abstract (based on Requirement).
4) Complete Source Code
Step to Purchase a Project
1. Enquiry the requirements
2. Browse our projects For Android
3. Place Order
4. Make Online Payment
5. Our Development Team will Contact you asap
6. Be Installed with the Software
7. Get Explanation with installation
8. All Docs, Coding, Paper will delivered
Software Download Links
We develop Custom Android Mobile Applications with best techonology trends now. We delivery Android projects with high potential. Android Applications delivery in different categories such as education, business, invoice billing, hospital, Projects management, process management, school/college management, mobile based automation. We develop mobile application using cordova based. Provide services all over india Projects center in chennai kumbakonam thanjavur trichy pondicherry madurai bangalore.
YouTubeProjects Videos See our YouTubeChannel