The information we collect on our Site and through the use of our Product generally falls into the following two categories: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. If we do combine Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Personally Identifiable Information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect when you use our Site may include your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, login name, passwords, etc. We request Personally Identifiable Information when you register on the Site.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. The non-personally identifiable data we collect when you visit our Site may include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the Web site that you came from before visiting our Site, which pages you visit on our Site, which URL you go to next, which browser you used to come to our Site, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and any search terms entered on our Site. We also collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information in the form of statistics and information regarding the Product user’s game statistics, which may be combined with information you submit through the Service so that you can fully enjoy the benefits of LifeGuard Games’ tracking, monitoring, and diagnostic tools.
- Information You Provide for Your Children
- You may choose to register and create an account for the Service through our Site. Registration is not required for use of the Product, but certain features may not be available to unregistered users of the Product. When you register for the Service through our Site, you may be asked to provide certain information regarding your children who use the Product’s educational games and activities; this information may include your child’s age and a username that you select for your child. Providing this information will allow you to take full advantage of the diagnostic and monitoring tools offered through the Service/Site. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information directly from children and the information collected from use of the Product by children relates to demographic information (age and health condition) and game play (scores and statistics); your child will not be able to submit Personally Identifiable Information through the Product or the Service. However, if you choose to register through the Service, your child’s username may be visible to other users of the Product and/or Service; we encourage you to use caution in selecting a username for your child to ensure that the username you select does not include specific information (i.e., full name, location, etc.) that could be used to identify your child.