Hostel Management System using asp.net with Csharp – Codeshoppy
“HOSTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” is project developedfor managing various activities in the hostel. For the past few years the number of educational institutions is increasing rapidly. Thereby the number of hostels is also increasing for the accommodation of the students studying in this institution. And hence there is a lot of strain on the person who are running the hostel and software’s are not usually used in this context. Hostel Management System This particular project deals with the problems on managing a hostel and avoids the problems which occur when carried manually.
Hostel Management System
The existing system is manual based and need lot of efforts and consume enough time. In the existing system we can apply for the hostels online but the allotment processes are done manually. It may lead to corruptions in the allocation process as well as hostel fee calculation. The existing system does not deal with mess calculation and complaint registration.
- More human power
- More strength and strain of manual labour needed
- Repetition of same procedure.
- Low security.
- Data redundancy.
- Difficulty to handle.
- Difficulty to update data. Record keeping is difficult.
- Backup data can be easily generated.
The proposed system is having many advantages over the existing system. It require less overhead and very efficient. The proposed system deals with the mess calculation and allotment process efficiently.
- The drawback of the existing system is that it is very difficult to retrieve data from records.
- It is difficult to handle the whole system manually and it is less accurate and to keep the data in records for future reference because it may get destroyed.
- Moreover it is very difficult to retrieve data.
- Redundancy of data may occur and this may lead to the inconsistency.
- The manual system is so time-consuming. The proposed system is very easy to operate. Speed and accuracy are the main advantages of proposed system.
- There is no redundancy of data. The data are stored in the computer secondary memories like hard disk, etc.
- it can be easily receive and used at any time. The proposed system will easily handle all the data and the work done by the existing systems.
Asp Dotne C# Project Ideas Titles 2020
99 PHP Project Topics Titles Ideas : 2019 2020 MCA
99 Android Project Topics Titles Ideas : Buy Android App Source Code